I feel deep admiration and respect for those who find the courage to seek professional counseling with the challenges of life. The trust you place in our profession is profound and I know you come with high expectations and great hope that the therapy will be rooted in compassion and centered on finding relief and solutions. I am committed to honoring that trust.
My passion for healing has risen from a variety of life experiences. Educating myself in the science, systems, and models of therapy has created an even greater desire to offer hope and strength to anyone struggling with the challenges of life. I have experience in LGBTQ+ community issues, military families, trauma recovery, attachment, mental health, terminal illness, cancer, and medical marriages.
It would be a privilege to work with you to uncover solutions and find lasting healing while drawing on your unique strengths. As a marriage and family therapist, I believe that a deep authentic connection with ourselves and with those we love is the key to the peace, joy, and happiness that we all long for. I would love to help.
- Marriage & Family Therapy Master’s Degree in Process at Abilene Christian University
- Facilitator Training Completed, Building A Lasting Connection
- Member: Am. Assocation of Marriage & Family Therapist
Areas of Focus
- LGBTQ+ Issues
- Couples Counseling
- Military Families, Partners and Individuals
- Medical Marriages
- Couples Facing Cancer
- Trauma Recovery
- Faith Journeys
- Life Stress and Well Being
- Terminal Illness and Legacy Concerns
- Relationship Healing and Attachment Issues