Certified EFT Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer
Becca is a Founder and Director of these amazing organizations: the EFT Clinic and Education Center; Building A Lasting Connection™; the San Diego Center for EFT, and the Training and Research Institute for Emotionally Focused Therapy (TRI EFT) Alliant.
Becca is best known as a therapists’ therapist and for providing EFT training, training tools and support, online and in-person around the globe, for her best selling videos EFT Step by Step and Emotionally Focused Therapy: A Complete Treatment. She facilitates training and provides consultation across the world.
Dr. Jorgensen holds the PhD in Clinical Psychology with specialized training in treating trauma, sexual difficulties and leadership. She maintains a clinical practice specializing in intensive couple therapy.
Dr. Jorgensen did her training in EFT directly with Dr. Sue Johnson, is honored to be on the Training Team from the inception of ICEEFT Trainers and presents with Sue on a regular basis. She is devoted to strengthening families through helping couples develop safe and secure attachment bonds and helping therapists learn effective couple’s therapy. Married to the love of her life, she and Max are proud grandparents of thirteen delightful humans.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Master’s Degree Clinical Child and Youth Work
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Certified Emotionally Focused Trainer, Supervisor & Therapist
- AAMFT Supervisor
- Utah Approved Supervisor
- Clinical Member American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Member Association of Mormon Counselor and Psychotherapists
- Co-Developer Lasting Connection System®
- Co-Director TRI EFT Alliant & San Diego Center for EFT
- Best-Selling Course: EFT Step by Step
- Teaches Speciality Courses: EFT & Trauma, EFT & Compulsive Sexual Behavior and EFT and Polyvagal Theory
- Adult Attachment Repair, The 3 Pillars and Ideal Parent Figure Advanced Training
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Advanced Training
Intensive Couple Therapy
Marriage and Couple Relationship Workshops
Connect with Becca on social: