As a trained therapist, I become motivated by your success and growth throughout your personal therapeutic journey. Over time, as you experience small changes, combined, these changes become major shifts in your daily functioning and overall well-being. As you maneuver through change with my support, we will focus on both mental health and healthy relationship skills, strengthened by my broad understanding of therapeutic process.
I am licensed as a Clinical Mental Health Counselor and an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. I have specialties in complex trauma, attachment issues, emotional disturbances, parenting conflicts, relational stressors, and sexual challenges. I focus on a wide range of clients and use several therapeutic modalities and approaches which challenge my creativity.
I am continually working through my doctoral program with Northcentral University, and am on track to graduate in the summer of 2024.
- Master of Science in Professional Counseling
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical member of the American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of The National Society of Leadership and Success
- Couples Counseling
- Women and Men Issues
- EMDR–Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- The Gottman Method
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy